By making a reservation you fully accept all terms below. Please read them carefully and, if you disagree with some of them do not make a booking or alternatively contact us.
In the case of a violation of terms by a guest, Roomore Apartments has the right to restrict the use of the apartment to them and change the access code to it and only allow them to take their personal belongings.
Roomore Apartments also has the right to check the rooms so as to ensure that the terms are met.
Arrival and departure times:
- Arrivals are from 3pm.
- Departures are until 12pm. If you do not comply with this term, you will be charged the equivalent amount for one day.
- Please inform us regarding the time of your arrival at the property and for any further information that you may need, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Billing Policy:
- Upon reservation, we will charge your credit card with the full amount.
- You may cancel your reservation at least 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival with a refund of the full amount of your reservation.
- In the case that you cancel your reservation less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival, there will be no refund.
- In the case that you do not show up on the day of your scheduled arrival, you will be charged with the full amount of the booking and the room will be made available for other bookings.
- In the case that you depart earlier than scheduled, there will be no refund for the period you did not stay.
- In the case that customers have booked using the non-refundable special rate option, full payment for the whole duration is required upon booking. In case of cancellation or modification there will be no refund.
- In the rare occasion that, for any reason, the room which has been booked is not available, the owners have the right to provide the guest with other accommodation of the same or superior category.
- The owners have the right to cancel the booking in the case of force majeure. In this case any charges will be refunded.
Please contact us to help you with your booking.
For the completion of your booking you should provide us with the data of your credit/debit card. With this document you consent to charge the same credit/debit card with any other charges that are foreseen in the present terms.
Taxes and service charges:
The accommodation is not subjected to VAT and overnight tax.
Guests and children:
- For adults the charge is normal. Adults are considered people who have reached their 17th year of age.
- The maximum number of adults per apartment is 2. The maximum number of children per apartment is two.
- For children up to 4 years old, a baby cot is provided free of charge, upon request and availability.
- For every child from 5 to 17 years old, there will be a charge of 15 euro extra per night and the sofa-bed may be used (dimensions 160X200).
- No further beds can be added to an apartment.
Pets are not allowed.
Communication with the property:
- Please let us know what time you plan to arrive and for further information you may need contact us at email@example.com
- There is a 24-hour phone service for emergencies. It is (+30) 6981 600 100.
- Should you wish to discuss anything in person we will be at your disposal on the premises from Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 15:00.
- Smoking inside the apartment is not allowed.
- Lighting candles inside the apartment is not allowed.
- Parties and gatherings are nοt allowed.
- No visitors are allowed without permission from the proprietor.
- Only adults are allowed to use the kitchen appliances for the preparation of light meals.
- All guests must keep noise levels to a minimum during community quiet times. Summer quiet times are from 15:00 to 17:30 and 23:00 to 07:00. Winter quiet times are from 15:30 to 17:30 and 22:00 to 07:30.
Use of the accommodation:
- Guests are obliged to keep the apartment clean and use it properly.
- Guests are liable for any damage howsoever caused to their apartment or to the premises caused by guests or any persons in their party during their stay and must replace any item that has been damaged or stolen due to their negligence or misuse.
- The proprietor reserves the right to retain the guests’ credit card and/or debit card details and charge them amounts of his discretion to compensate or make good for the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by their property as a result of the guests’ actions.
- The accommodation provider is not responsible for its guests internet usage and content. Nevertheless, it is forbidden to connect to websites or view and download images that are forbidden by law. With this notice guests accept that the proprietor reserves the right to check internet usage and restrict access to certain websites.
- The guest accountable for the compliance of all terms written in this document is the holder of the credit card.
Security and liability of the accommodation facility:
- The accommodation provider bears no liability for losses or damages that may be incurred to baggage or belongings of the guests, as it does not provide security service. Every guest is obliged to secure their belongings and for this reason a safe box has been provided in every apartment.
- For security reasons, guests should keep the key card of the apartment until the date and time of their departures and leave it on the desk. In case that this card is lost or otherwise not returned there will be a charge of 20 euro to the guest’s credit card.
- In any case of impairment of the life or health of the guests, the liability of the accommodation provider is up to the amount of 50,000 euro.
- In the corridors of the property there is CCTV installed, a fact that you accept by booking. The accommodation provider will never use images extracted from it, except for the case of perpetration or suspicion of criminal activity.
- Any liability of the accommodation provider for slight negligence is excluded.